Courses at Texas A&M University
- CSCE 689 Foundations of Post-Quantum Cryptography Fall 2018
Courses at Portland State University
- CS 485/585 Introduction to Cryptography Winter 2018; Winter 2017
- CS 410/510 Introduction to Quantum Computing Spring 2018; Spring 2017
I am looking for self-motivated students who are interested in pursuing PhD degrees with me. Please find more information on the recruit page. Don’t hesitate to reach me!
- 2016.09 - 2017.06. Marko Balogh. Honors Thesis, Portland State University.
- 2014.05 - 2014.08. Edward Eaton. REU, University of Waterloo. Now a M.Sc student at University of Waterloo.
- 2018.06 - 2018-08 Saturday academy ASE internship: Simulating Quantum Algorithms
University of Waterloo
- Spring 2016: QIC 891 Topics in Quantum Safe Cryptography. Module 1: Post-Quantum Cryptography, University of Waterloo.
- Spring 2015: QIC 890/891 Advanced Topics in Quantum Information. Module 1: Quantum algorithms for number theory problems, University of Waterloo.