- <2020-12-30 Wed> Welcome! Please stay tuned for more updates. We
will work together through this unprecedented situation. Stay
informed of PSU’s updates and resources regarding
- Instructor: Prof. Fang Song
- Email: fsong “AT” pdx.edu. Please start your email subject line
- Lectures: TR 16:40 - 18:15, remotely via Zoom. Please check D2L for
- Office hours: F 8:30 - 10 am, remotely via zoom.
- TA: Steven Libby, email@example.com. Office hours: TBD.
- Zoom links: Check “Schedule” page. Also check “PSU Classes” calendar under your PSU Google Suite.
- Overview: An advanced in-depth study of the design and analysis
- Prerequisite: CS 350 or equivalent. You must be comfortable
with reading and writing mathematical proofs.
- Text: No required text (to save cost). A few recommended texts
below. The Resource
page contains additional
- [CLRS] Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson,Ronald
L. Rivest and Clifford Stein. Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd
edition, MIT Press, 2009. Online access available via PSU library Library elink
- [KT] Jon Kleinberg, Éva Tardos. Algorithm design, Pearson Addison-Wesley, 2006. Hard copy on reserve at PSU library Link.