- [CLRS] Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson,Ronald
L. Rivest and Clifford Stein. Introduction to Algorithms, 3rd
edition, MIT Press, 2009. Online access available via PSU library Library elink.
- [KT] Jon Kleinberg, Éva Tardos. Algorithm design, Pearson Addison-Wesley, 2006. Link.
- [JE] Jeff Erickson. Algorithms, 2019. The author maintains
an e-copy among other useful materials on his
- [DPV] Sanjoy Dasgupta, Christos Papadimitriou, Umesh
Vazirani. Algorithms, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2008. Link.
- Margaret M. Fleck. Building Blocks for Theoretical Computer
math for CS students.
- A Not so short intro to LaTex PDF, a thorough introduction to LaTeX, and guide on good style.
- Online TeX editors, such as
convinent to get you started. Overleaf also maintains a nice set of
most effective just to open a template tex file and tweak it!
- Tutorial on CLRS pseudocode style in LaTeX PDF.