- [KF] Daphne Koller and Nir Friedman. Probabilistic Graphical Models:
Principles and Techniques, MIT Press, 2009. Link.
- [S228] Lecture notes for CS 228 - Probabilistic Graphical Models at Stanford University. Link.
- [MJ] Michael Jordan. An Introduction to Probabilistic Graphical Models, draft. Link to author’s page.
- [WJ] Martin Wainwright and Michael Jordan. Graphical models, exponential families and variational inference, 2008. Link to PDF.
- [KM] Kevin P. Murphy. Machine Learning: A Probabilistic Perspective, MIT Press, 2012. Online access via PSU library Link.
- A Not so short intro to LaTex PDF, a thorough introduction to LaTeX, and guide on good style.
- Online TeX editors, such as
convinent to get you started. Overleaf also maintains a nice set of
most effective just to open a template tex file and tweak it!