- <2023-03-27 Mon> I will serve on the program committee of QCRYPT 2023 to be held at the University of Maryland. Please submit your excellent papers!
- <2023-01-12 Thu> I have a joint postdoc opening with Nai-Hui Chia. Candidates with a strong record on (classical or quantum) complexity and cryptography are encouraged to apply. Drop an email if you are interested.
- <2022-07-26 Tue> I’ll be serving on the program committee of the Quantum Crypto Workshop affiliated with Asiacrypt 2022. Submit your best work by August 31, 2022.
- <2022-05-23 Mon> I’ll be participating in the Summer Cluster: Lattices and Beyond in concurrent with the Extended Reunion: The Quantum Wave in Computing at the Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing during May 23 – Jun. 24, 2022.
- <2022-04-26 Tue> I’ll visit IPAM and give a lecture at the Graduate Summer School on Post-quantum and Quantum Cryptography during July 25 – 29, 2022.
- <2022-03-21 Mon> I have received a Faculty Innovation Award via the Sony Research Award program. Thanks SONY Group!
- <2022-03-21 Mon> I’ll be serving on the program committee of the 28th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security (Asiacrypt 2022). Please submit your excellent papers!
- <2021-10-04 Mon> Our department has multiple faculty positions available this year, and Theory is a focus area. See details here, and send in your strong applications!
- <2021-02-22 Mon> I have a postdoc position available. Find out more here.
- <2021-02-01 Mon> I’m serving on the program committee of the 41st Annual International Cryptology Conference (Crypto 2021). Send in your excellent papers by Feb. 24, 2021!
- <2021-02-01 Mon> A Conference dedicated on Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC) is now marking its 2nd edition. Send in your excellent papers!
- <2020-03-17 Tue> I’m honored to receive the NSF CAREER Award to explore quantum complexity and cryptography. Thanks NSF!
- <2020-03-10 Tue> QCrypt 2020 submission server is open! Submit your contributions by April 17 2020.
- <2019-12-21 Sat> I will serve on the program committee of Crypto 2020. Submit your best papers by February 11 2020.
- <2019-08-28 Wed> Slides of the tutorial at the 9th International Conference on Quantum Cryptography, now available under Research Explore Zero-knowledge proofs in a quantum world, and solve the open questions.
- <2019-09-01 Sat> I have a post-doctorate fellow position available at TAMU to work on quantum computing and post-quantum cryptography. The focus will be either on quantum provable security or quantum algorithms for post-quantum candidate problems.
- <2018-09-01 Sat> I AM HIRING! I am looking for self-motivated PhD students. Please feel free to reach me!
- <2017-07-17 Mon> I will serve on the program committee of PQCrypto 2018. It will be co-located with the 1st NIST PQC Standardization Conference at Fort Lauderdale, Florida Please submit your nice research results!
- <2017-07-01 Sat> With an undergraduate and a Master’s student, we prove optimimal quantum query lower bounds and give quantum algorithms for finding collisions in a family of non-uniform random functions. Read more here.
- <2017-06-01 Thu> CBC-MAC and a few others were broken by quantum attacks. But NMAC and HMAC remain quantum-secure, as we prove in our Crypto’17 paper. Check it out here.
- <2017-02-01 Wed> My talk on ZK for QMA at QIP’17 is now avaible on Youtube.
- <2017-01-20 Fri> Asiacrypt 2017 will be held in Hong Kong, and I am happy to serve on the program committee. Please submit your excellent papers!
- <2017-01-13 Fri> I organized a one-day event on quantum computing and cryptography at Portland, OR. Find the details here or a poster PDF.
<2017-01-10 Tue> I will serve on the program committee of PQCrypto 2017. Utrecht, the Netherlands is awaiting your nice research results!
- <2016-09-26 Mon> I will serve on the program committee of QIP 2017, hosted by at Microsoft Research in Redmond, Washington during Jan 14-20, 2017. You may as well visit me pre or post QIP driving 3 hours south.
- <2016-09-06 Tue> I will serve on the program committee of PKC 2017 to be held at the artistic city of Amsterdam. Please submit your nice papers!