Courses at Portland State U
- CS 410/510 Introduction to Quantum Computing
- CS 485/585 Introduction to Cryptography
I am looking for self-motivated students who are interested in pursuing MS/PhD degrees with me. Please find more information on the recruit page. Don’t hesitate to reach me!
- 2016.09 - . Marko Balogh. Honors Thesis, Portland State University.
- 2014.05 - 2014.08. Edward Eaton. REU, University of Waterloo. Now a M.Sc student at University of Waterloo.
University of Waterloo
- Spring 2016: QIC 891 Topics in Quantum Safe Cryptography. Module 1: Post-Quantum Cryptography, University of Waterloo.
- Spring 2015: QIC 890/891 Advanced Topics in Quantum Information. Module 1: Quantum algorithms for number theory problems, University of Waterloo.